General Sales Conditions
General Sales Conditions
The General Sales Conditions have as their object the remotely purchase of products via the Internet, through the website www.fmj.it belonging to Armeria Full Metal Jacket di Bartosiak Jolanta - Via Giuseppe Mazzini, 25- 95041 Caltagirone (CT) - Tel.: +39 0933-55175 - Fax 0933.060661 - VAT IT03945430878 registred in CCIAA of Catania, also called "Armeria Full Metal Jacket" or "Armeria FMJ" (last update 13/05/2018).
Acceptance of the General Sales Conditions
1) The contract between Armeria Full Metal Jacket and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order by Armeria Full Metal Jacket. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any manner to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2) If the Customer is a consumer (ie a physical person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to their professional activity), once the online purchase process is completed, will print or save an electronic copy and otherwise keep these conditions general sales, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance sales.
3) Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or refund is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or property, caused by the non-acceptance or evasion, even partial, of an order.
4) Purchases of available products, as illustrated and described in the relevant online data sheets, are made by the Customers at the current price indicated, inclusive of VAT, plus shipping charges, however displayed during the purchase, whenever the Customers require delivery of the product at home. Full Metal Jacket accepts no responsibility for any transcription errors in the data sheets and / or for changes and / or for possible inaccuracies of the images and photos accompanying the data sheets themselves. In addition, any accessories present in some photos shall be construed as optional accessories accompanying the product to which they refer. Prices of available products are not inclusive of transportation costs. Product availability is updated every half hour since the access and possibility to place orders online alter product availability.
6) In case of non-acceptance of the order, Armeria Full Metal Jacket will promptly notify the Customer.
The purchase of mail-order weapons, (even if free-selling), is only possible by selecting one of the following options:
Methods of payment
7) Online payments can be made by bank transfer, PayPal and credit card. In the case of payment in ways other than those highlighted on the site page, Armeria Full Metal Jacket will notify the Customer by e-mail the instructions for making the payment. The goods ordered by the Customer will be kept busy until receipt of proof of payment, to be sent to Armeria Full Metal Jacket (by fax or e-mail) no later than 3 working days from the date of receipt of payment instructions. The shipment of the order will take place only at the time of the actual crediting of the amount due, which must take place within 7 working days from the date of communication of the instructions. Beyond this deadline, the order will be deemed automatically canceled. To speed up the order fulfillment, it is essential that the Customer indicates in the cusal of the payment:
7.1) When requesting the payment method, you can choose "Bank transfer or PostePay" to pay by bank o Postepay transfer fund. After the order confirmation you will receive payment instructions via email.
It is essential to send us the copy of that payment receipt by e-mail or fax.
PayPal and Credit Card payment (not available for weapons and ammunitions).
7.2) When requesting the payment method, you can choose"PayPal and Credit Card". After submitting the order, the Customer will receive an on-screen order summary that must be confirmated by submitting the button.
At this point the Customer will be automatically directed in protected mode to a PayPal webpage. Here it will be possible to pay by Credit Card, filling out the appropriate form, or to access to a personal PayPal account (or subscribe a new account at the time) where the the order summary will be displayed and the Customer can confirm the payment.
Note: further information can be found on the official PayPal website.
Partial payments with balance at the time of pick-up in person at the Armeria Full Metal Jacket physical store
7.3) In case of partial payment with the balance agreed upon at the time of pick-up at the physical store, Full Metal Jacket will notify by e-mail the Customer of the availability of his order at the store located in Caltagirone Via G. Mazzini 25. The order must be collected within 30 days of the notice of "goods ready for pick-up". Beyond this deadline the order will be considered automatically canceled and the amount paid in advance can not be claimed back. In case of impossibility to collect it, the Customer, however, may request to postpone the expiration of an additional 30 days by sending an e-mail which, if accepted by Armeria Full Metal Jacket, will imply the final payment of the amount agreed for the purchase. In this case the goods will be kept available for a period of at least 120 days from the completion of the payment without additional costs charghed to the Customer.
At the time of pick-up, the Customer could pay with one of the methods specified in Section 7.4.
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED AT THE ARMERIA FULL METAL JACKET PHYSICAL STORE
7.4) In the event that the Customer agrees with the Full Metal Jacket to make payments at FMJ physical store in Caltagirone, he may choose among one of the following payment methods: cash, Visa or Mastercard or Maestro credit cards, debit cards or Bancomat.
Payment cash on delivery
7.5) Cash on delivery is the way to pay cash the exact amount of the order, as indicated in the order confirmation, ito the courier, at the moment of delivery at the Customer indicated address. The courier does not accept checks and can not give change. This payment method carries a surcharge for cash on delivery and must be expressly agreed upon beforehand between the Customer and the Full Metal Jacket.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS and REFUNDS
8) In the event that the Full Metal Jacket will have to reimburse sums paid in advance by the Customer for correctly canceled orders, unless otherwise agreed, the refund of the advanced sum will take place through the same payment channel used at the time of purchase (bank transfer, PayPal, etc.).
Delivery and Shipping costs
9) Full Metal Jacket delivers its products worldwide except guns, ammunition and all kind of items regulated by special laws. The site www.fmj.it can only receive orders with delivery in Italian territory. Armeria Full Metal Jacket will accept, its final judgment, even orders with delivery to other countries, but in this case the online accepted payment will be considered as partial and the order will be classified in the waiting state. Once the shipping costs to other Countries will be calculated, Full Metal Jacket will notify by email the Customer that a payment integration must be done within the next 5 days, after which the order will be canceled.
10) Pursuant to Article 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000 and DL 52/2004, for every order placed on www.fmj.it, Armeria Full Metal Jacket issues a delivery voucher or, for customers who have entered their VAT number in the order's note, an invoice of the items shipped, sending it via e-mail to the order holder email address. For the issuance of the invoice shall prevail the information provided by the Customer at the time of ordering. No change in the bill will be possible, after the issuance of it and nor will it be possible to issue an invoice after the order has been processed to Customers who have not provided their VAT number when ordering.
11) No responsibility can be attributed to Armeria Full Metal Jacket in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order. In addition, the Armeria Full Metal Jacket is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
12) Otherwise explicitly indicated by FMJ Customer Service, the delivery refers to the street level. At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check for any breakage to the packaging that should not appear damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials (adhesive tape or plastic strapping included ) and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications: these eventualities MUST be immediately contested, by putting the word "ACCEPTED WITH RESERVE" on the courier's delivery receipt. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer can not make any objection regarding the external characteristics of the goods delivered.
Any problems related to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures described in this document.
13) In case of non-collection of the package stored at the courier's warehouses due to repeated inability to deliver it to the address specified by the Customer when ordering within 10 days, the order will be automatically canceled.
Right of withdrawal (not applicable for weapons or, in general, for goods collected at the Armeria domicile).
14) Pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/05, if the customer is a consumer (ie a physical person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form a reference of VAT number), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract, if this was stipulated and concluded at a distance, for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in paragraph 19 below.
15) To exercise the withdraw right, the customer must timely inform our Company of his decision by sending a telegram or a fax or an email to which he must follow, TAXATIVELY within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, a confirmation registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to Armeria Full Metal Jacket. Once the aforementioned withdrawal notice has been formalized, the Armeria Full Metal Jacket customer service will promptly inform the customer of how to return the goods.
16) The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
Armeria Full Metal Jacket makes available to the customer the possibility to send the goods by our express courier delivery. If the Customer chooses to use our facilitated return service, the related costs will be deducted from the amount due to the Customer for withdrawal.
Upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the packaging and / or the original packaging are damaged, Armeria Full Metal Jacket will deduct from the reimbursement a percentage, however not exceeding 20%, as a contribution to the restoration costs.
The purchased good must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation, accessory and equipment: manuals, cables, etc.); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box, on which to affix the label provided by Armeria Full Metal Jacket, showing the RMA number (return authorization code); in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly onto the original packaging of the product should be avoided;
17) Without prejudice to any restoration costs for damages established to the original packaging, Armeria Full Metal Jacket will refund the customer the full amount already paid, net of delivery and return costs, within 30 days from the return of the goods, through a cancellation of the amount charged to the credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. In the latter case, the customer will promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (IBAN of the account order holder).
18) The right of withdrawal is totally lost, in cases in which Armeria Full Metal Jacket ascertains the lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), and in any case in the absence of the external packaging and / or internal packaging original, or in the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, etc.), or in case of damage to the product for reasons other than transport.
In case of exceeding the deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal, Armeria Full Metal Jacket will return the purchased good to the sender, charging him the related shipping costs.
19) All products sold by Armeria Full Metal Jacket are covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty and the 24-month warranty for conformity defects, pursuant to Decree 24/02. To use the warranty, the customer must keep the invoice or delivery note.
20) The manufacturer's standard warranty is provided in the manner described on the fmj.it website or in the documentation included in the product packaging. If, following an intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty, the Customer will be charged for any verification and restoration costs requested by the Authorized Assistance, as well as transport costs, if supported by Armeria Full Metal Jacket.
21) Pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02, the 24-month warranty applies to products that show a lack of conformity, provided that the product is used correctly, respecting the intended use and as provided in the attached technical documentation. This guarantee is reserved to the private consumer (a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or makes the purchase without indicating a VAT reference number in the order form). In the event of a lack of conformity, Armeria Full Metal Jacket provides, free of charge to the Customer, the restoration of product conformity by repair / replacement or price reduction, until the contract is terminated. If, following an intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect does not result in a lack of conformity pursuant to Decree 24/02, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration required by the Authorized Assistance, as well as transportation costs incurred by Armeria Full Metal Jacket..
22) The replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: product not working on delivery) occur only if expressly provided by the manufacturer. The timing of replacement or possible repair of the product depends exclusively on the policies of the manufacturer.
23) In the event that, for any reason, it is not able to return a product under warranty (restored or replaced) to the customer, Armeria Full Metal Jacket can proceed at its discretion to refund the entire amount paid or replace it with a product of features equal or superior.
24) No compensation can be requested from Armeria Full Metal Jacket for any delays in carrying out repairs or replacements..
25) In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc.); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly onto the original packaging of the product should be avoided.
26)The personal data requested when placing the order are collected and processed in order to meet the express requests of the customer and will not under any circumstances and for any reason transferred to third parties. Armeria Full Metal Jacket guarantees its customers compliance with the regulations on the processing of personal data, governed by the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation, the European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data).
The data controller is Armeria Armeria Full Metal Jacket di Bartosiak Jolanta - Via Giuseppe Mazzini, 25- 95041 Caltagirone (CT).
27) Any complaint must be addressed to Armeria Full Metal Jacket di Bartosiak Jolanta - Via Giuseppe Mazzini, 25- 95041 Caltagirone (CT).
Governing laws and jurisdiction
28) The contract of sale between the Customer and Armeria Full Metal Jacket is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this contract of distance selling, if the customer is a consumer living in Italy, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference hole of his municipality of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Caltagirone.