Automatic Aerosol Insecticide Dispenser.
This electronic dispenser spray has an effective knockdown against all flying insects and crawling in cold blood as sand flies, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, flies, wasps. It provides an environment free from possible attacks of sandflies carriers of dangerous leishmaniasis.
Kenpir is indicated for kennels and herds of animals in general (horses, cattle, etc.), but can be used also where there is need of a quick and safe disinfection of premises such as houses, stores, hospitals, schools.
The Insecticide inhibits the settling of parasites and protects you and your dog and its environment.
It's a pesticidal that has no contraindications, even if used for a long environmental prophylaxis in this manner does not allow the insects to reproduce ensuring a constantly healthy environment.
- Power switch display by-Led lights.
- Time-set spraying adjustable (7.5, 15 or 30 minutes).
- Induction switch adjustable (24h, Day, Night).
- A red Led lights when the container can must be replaced.
- Security key to prevent access to the spray can.
- The dispenser might be put at 2,2 meters of height from the ground.
- Effective on about 200 cubic meters area.
- Dispenser dmensions: 20,5x 8x8 cm.
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5V AA batteries (supplied).
- 250 ml insecticide spray can supplied.
- Battery life: about 6 months.
- Adjustable spay frequency: from 5 to 30 minutes.
- A security key is available to prevent access to the spray can.
Using the dispenser in 24h mode and spraying every 30 minutes, the can has an autonomy of about 2 months; used in only night or only day mode, the autonomy extends to about 4 months.
COMPOSITION OF THE INSECTICIDE
100 grams of Kenpir contain:
- Pyrethrum extract (50% sol.): 3,9 g.
- Piperonyl Butoxide pure: 16,5 g.
- Solvent and propellant: enough to get to 100 g.
- It not contains propellants deemed harmful for ozone.
83 x 80 x 210 mm
Aerosol Insecticide with Automatic Dispenser
- Product Code: 4808
- Availability: 1